Double Sigma Mixer
Double Arm Sigma Mixer Description
Z Blades Kneading Machine
2 ~ 6000 liters series kneading machine can be used for mixing and kneading of low-to high-viscosity products in many industries such as chemical, plastic, rubber, dyes, pigments, inks, carbon, medicine, food, BMC/DMC, Chewing gum, candy, plasticize, Hot melt adhesive etc. and other industries. The material contact parts are made of stainless steel 304 or 316L, which can ensure the purity and quality of the product.
The machine adopts double Z Blades mixing, can make the material rapid reaction, uniform mixing. As per actual production needs, the machine can be designed in atmosphere type, pressure type, vacuum type.
Heating method can be electricity, steam, hot water circulation, hot oil circulation. and cooling is as option.
Discharging way are hydraulic tilting, bottom ball valve and screw extruding.
Sigma Mixer Operation
Sigma mixer, the tangential action of mixing and kneading is thoroughly obtained by 'Z' (SIGMA) shaped
kneading blades, which rotates very accurately at different speed towards each other causing product to be transferred from blade to blade. Discharge of the mixed product is achieved by tilting the container or through the valves at the bottom or by means of an extrusion screw below the container if provided
- Sigma Mixer is a Batch type Mixer
- In sigma mixer, Mixing Trough and Blades are
fabricated from mild steel, stainless steel 304 and 316 grade.
Blades of sigma mixers are
designed to obtain thorough mixing of high viscosity materials.
Sigma Mixers Blades are
machined to keep minimum equal gap between through walls and
Sigma mixers have fixed with Heavy-duty gears to sustaion of load of Kneading.
Shaft sealing into the stuffing
boxes is provided by Teflon Chevron Rings / PTFE breaded gland rope to prevent
leaking from blade ends.
Safety Guards and Grills are provided for maximum safety in sigma mixers.
Sigma Mixer Options
- Discharge in sigma mixers is done by tilting container / bottom sliding valves
/ bottom gates / flush bottom gate valves.
- Tilting in sigma mixers is done by hand liver / hand wheel with lead screw /
electrical arrangements / hydraulic systems.
- Lifting of lead either manually, with help of counter weights or hydraulically.
- 'Z' Type Spiral blade / Naben / double naben blades to circulate hot / cold
water in cases of heavy masses.
- Jacketed shell for heating or cooling by steam, oil, water etc. with fiber
glass insulation over the jacket.
- Spray system for liquid addition / gas purge.
- Flame proof / Non-flame proof electrical controls.